Custom Search
TTC vs. Asherman's: A bad day

Thursday, March 25, 2010

A bad day

I'm probably starting this on a whim, but I get really bad days and today is one of them. I feel so depressed today I just feel like crying. I had an op two weeks ago with very high hopes and now it seems like I'm back to square one. I can't take this anymore, but how can I quit? I don't think I can. I would not only be depriving my son of a sibling but myself of my dream. How can one move on when someone has stolen so much from you? Not only my child, but also my ability to conceive and carry a child. And there's nothing I can do about it except for procedure after procedure to try and repair the damage. I take my hat of to Dr D. Not anyone would consider attempting to fix someone else's mess. I hope and pray that next month will be a better one.

Dear Lord,

Thank you so much for everything I have and everything I am. You do so much without me asking and yet I somehow forget to thank You. Please help me to rise above this and take this hopeless and helpless feeling from me as I know in You ANYTHING is possible. Bless my family today Lord.

Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search