Custom Search
TTC vs. Asherman's: Thank goodness it's weekend - well, almost!!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Thank goodness it's weekend - well, almost!!

Oh my word!! As if I haven't got enough to do, everyone keeps interrupting my work to ask me stupid questions which I don't know the answer to. I mean, if I'm not involved in a specific situation, would I know the answer to a question relating to that situation? Do I look like I know what everyone's doing and thinking? I don't know EVERYTHING!!

I think these damn hormones are stuffing my brain up!! I've seriously got a chemical imbalance!! I feel so frustrated. Probably mostly because I'm so dissappointed. I just wish I could wipe the last three years out and do it again. I would absolutely do some things differently. And then I would enjoy and appreciate my pregnancy more. I never thought that I would not be able to have more kids. I never thought that I would have to bury a child. I never thought that I would walk around with such a pain in my chest and eyes burning from unshed tears. I did thought however that something so dramatic would make me let go and just break down. That hasn't happened yet. Guess I'm stronger than I thought though it doesn't feel like it from this side. I don't do things (even to get out of bed) because I want to, but because I have to. Because if I don't, there's no-one else to get up and do what I'm supposed to do. My motivation in life is my beautifull, 6 year old boy. And just the thought of losing him too brings tears to my eyes. I can't understand how so many people gets given the gift of life just to neglect and break them. A child is the most precious gift in life and if those fortunate people can just take a look around they'll see how many of us are longing to hold a tiny body in our arms. To feel those little feet kick in your belly. Maybe they can try and appreciate their children more. Just remember - a precious gift like this can be taken away just as easily as it was given.

1 comment:

  1. I can see you are in a lot of pain at the moment. I hope you'll hear from your FS soon and that he has some answers for you. What did your FS say after your operation? Is there still hope for you?

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search