Custom Search
TTC vs. Asherman's

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Well, we went to Jhb for the renal ct scan on Friday (TRAFFIC!!) and guess what. DH also has a underdeveloped kidney. So he's out. Now it's me. Problem is - our medical aid is now kapoet. With me donating it has to go to the Dept of Health and they said it could take three to six months. Now we obviously need to pay the accounts and claim back once the transplant is done, but I don't have ten grand for all the tests to do that - especially since the dr said he's not doing the op until my BIL stops smoking, and he hasn't yet. And if I should also fall out of the bus we are responsible for those accounts, so I don't want to do any of this on credit. So confused as to what to do because I really want to help him. Guess I'll have to pull out my bag of tricks and start maiking magic chilli relish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search