Custom Search
TTC vs. Asherman's: Wow, what a weekend!!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wow, what a weekend!!

I survived!! I can't believe it!! I think I need another weekend to recover, but it was really nice having my folks for the weekend.

I don't know why I feel so down and tired ALL THE TIME. I think I must be taking too much hormones - it can't be a lack of them!! Today is one of those days again where I wish I could just crawl under my desk and stay there for the rest of the day. But luckily I haven't done that yet.

I should be nearing ovulation, I think, but will have to wait and see. I hate this slow proccess of waiting, seeing and then doing and getting nowhere. Or at least it feels that way.

I saw my pregnant friend yesterday and she looked absolutely stunning. She'll be delivering within a month and is recovering well from her illness. And although I'm so happy for her I just feel an overwhelming sadness that it won't be me ever again. Will someone stab me in the heart already?! I wish it was something that one could just 'get over' easily and painlessly, but everytime I think like that I get this overwhelming feeling of someone choking me. I wish it would stop.

1 comment:

  1. Oh it's the crappiest feeling ever.
    Thinking of you.
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search