Custom Search
TTC vs. Asherman's: Don't know what to think?!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Don't know what to think?!

Ok, it should be 'that time' of the month. I've had the headache. No sore boobs - but that doesn't always happen.... Had the depro stage - still having it. No period. I had the lightest of light pink speck yesterday afternoon, but nothing since. Does this mean I won't get a period? Or am I pregnant? Please don't mind me for not being excited, but I have been for so long that I'm really tired of this roller coaster. As I mentioned before, I'm still in the depro phase of PMS. I just feel like I need to put my head under a pillow and keep it there.

1 comment:

  1. Sending lotsa love. My period is officially 1 week late and POAS is BFN... flipping irritating and annoying. To say the least...

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search