Custom Search
TTC vs. Asherman's

Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Mom's got this great (self-invented) recipe for a chilli relish. Now me being me I just had to also try making it as I love cooking and my DH loves his chilli sauce. Well, I tried it last weekend for the first time and it was ok (according to DH - I don't eat chilli anything). He took a bottle with him for his friends to taste and sold all three bottles I made. I made it again this weekend and we went to a braai yesterday and also took a bottle along. Nothing came home except for orders for ten more. Guess what I'm doing tonight?!

3 comments:

  1. Yahhh...that sounds promising

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Your new business is already starting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I loooooove chilli! We have such a huge selection at home!! Although I prefer sweet chilli and DH prefers a more savoury one!
    Happy Cooking!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search