Custom Search
TTC vs. Asherman's

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Today is our 10th annerversary! Can't believe it. I know most of you will say - so?. But please keep in mind that I'm not even 30 yet. Will only be later on this year.

I know my af is on it's way because I feel more and more 'down'. With the stress of the business going down my 'down' phases lasts longer and longer. But I can honestly say that I've been focussing on ou Heavenly Father lately and his Promise that everything will be ok, and I feel a lot better. I prayed to him to give me the knowledge to do something to get the business out of this hole, and I've been wracking my brain lately. From selling the business, buying the business and loans or the boss selling his house. Faxing through ads to our old customers, current customers and new customers. So far it hasn't really helped, but one can still hope. If things don't change soon or a miracle doesn't come our way we will all be out of work within a month or two. The worst part of that will be that my boss (FIL) will lose his house and everything which means that my dear MIL, who's still working at 60+ (struggling with a bad back and osteoperosis) will have to bloody work till she dies. This is really so unfair. And on top of that we'll have to cancel the medical aid, which means my BIL can't get his kidney. I'm so afraid for what the future holds for us, but I know we'll be ok, but how can I help my MIL to make her 'old day' a better one than the one she's facing? How can I help my BIL to get his kidney without money? Even though it's very cruel of me to think that way, it seems like the only way we'll get out of this crap is if someone dies and the insurance pays out. Hopefully we'll find a solution very soon.

2 comments:

  1. I do not quite know what to say...you are in a difficult, stressful position at the moment.

    So I am going to send you lotsa love...and hope this time passes quicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry! I went through something similiar with my business last year. It is really stressful and really difficult! I hope everything turns around. Ginger (from FC)

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search